I thought I would take a moment and remember my older brother Mark who would have been 49 today. He died of pneumonia and complications from a stroke three and half years ago. He was a quiet man who lived life simply. He loved his family and oddly enough QVC. When he passed away, we found all these Samari swords and nicknacks that he had secretly collected.
“Marky” never had children or ever married. He kept to himself for most of his life, but those who knew him found him amiable and always helpful. He was only 5’9 but he was the strongest person I have ever known. He moved me from dorm to dorm three times in college almost single handedly.
He made me smile and when I think of him today, I remember his laugh when I tickled him. Or even when I gave him a good punch in the arm. He was a good big brother to me…and I miss him being a part of my family of five…just four left…doesn’t quite feel the same without you. See you one day…love you, Jenny.
No comments:
Post a Comment