The purpose of this blog is to give me an outlet for what is going on in my life. A voice for what is in my heart. A place to share my life, my children and my family with people I care about. People I hope that will be affected as much as I am by the mundane and sometimes sublime events in my life. This weekend my cousin and close friend, Tammy Bensky, has organized the first annual bike ride for her husband, Larry, who was killed earlier this year in a tragic biking accident. Friends, family and the community have all rallied around Tammy and her little girls Gabi, 8 and Katelyn, 4 to honor Larry’s memory and to spread the word about bicycle safety. “Larry’s Ride” also benefits the scholarship fund for the children.
I hope that if you have a few hours to spare this Saturday, September 25, you will join Henry, Audrey, Stanley, Andy and I in the festivities from 11:30am to 3pm at Spring Meadow Farms. You don’t have to participate in the biking (we are not), there will be a lot of fun things to do with the family – moon bounces, hay mazes, petting zoo and a bbq.
This cause is so dear to my heart that I wanted to share it with you. Hope to see you there! Thanks in advance for your support.
Fore more information: www.larrysride.com
No comments:
Post a Comment