Okay, there are a few goals that I'd like to reach before I turn 40 in four weeks. One, lose 10 pounds. Two, lose 10 pounds. And, three lose 10 pounds. It may sound like the easiest thing in the world to some, but it is one of the most difficult goals to achieve for me because I LOVE FOOD! Food is so amazing. I love the sweet, cold taste of a soda, the warm, hearty flavor of a pepperoni pizza and a rich, moist bite of Chili's Molten Chocolate Cake. How do people diet?
I joined Brick Bodies two weeks ago and I have been very faithful to my workout...but that is not the hard part. I have never been a fan of exercise but it is really the smallest battle in the fight against this weight. I run, I sweat, I lose 150 calories. Done. Fine.
Then the hard part begins. How little can I eat during the course of the day? What disgusting type of dietetic version of real food must I substitute today? How do I cut calories without starving to death? I guess I should stop complaining about it and realize that I am turning 40 and there are some facts that come with the territory. My metabolism is just slowing to a flicker and I have a history of diabetes, so I have to look forward and protect myself from whatever fate will through my way.
But, I am determined to lose those 10 pounds without sacrificing everything that I love. I will let you know how it goes. Happy Thoughts...
Love, Jenny

No comments:
Post a Comment