My little Stanny Mackananny is turning 9-years-old TODAY!
When I think about my little Man, I feel a sense of gratitude for having bear witness to such an incredible life. His smile is like a light in the dark that guides my way, his laughter is
like wildfire that permeates the room, and his wit is like the
sweetest kiss. Stanley is the easiest child on the face of the planet. He is
calm and gentle when necessary, and full of energy and spirit when circumstances
demand it of him. He is loved by many and understood by very few. His quiet
demeanor would suggest that he is somewhat shy, but really he is an observer
who waits patiently to participate in life. And though he is wise, he is humble…a
trait he inherited from his father.
![]() |
| Stanley chills with Copper and Ollie. |
He seems to like living in the benevolent shadow of his
brother and sister but knows how to be heard when he needs to be. Audrey and
Henry are truly his best friends and he spends most of his Kodak moments with
them. I often catch Stanley in a tender embrace with Audrey or just snuggling on
the couch with Henry. They go through life creating memories that hopefully
will see them through life together.
As I watch Stanley grow into the mensch he was meant to
be, I see a man of strong resolve, yet the sensitivity to be kind when kindness
is desperately needed. I see this particularly with his close family and
friends. He is a listening leader who is prepared to give 100% of himself to
make others feel comfortable.
Besides his family, his love of his two dogs, Copper and
Ollie and playing soccer are most important in his life. He is content with
very little and often shows me how appreciative he is for the things in his
life. I believe my Stanley is meant for great things. You are my shining star
baby, don’t forget mama is always behind you cheering you all the way! I love
you, Manny!


No comments:
Post a Comment