2010 was a very good year for the Dansicker family. Most importantly, there were NO hospital visits! I saw my 40th birthday come and go without much ado, Andy hired a full-time associate in his new solo practice, and all three children continue to thrive and grow in their own unique ways. Henry's lifelong dream came true with the arrival of his own chickens this spring; Audrey is blossoming into a confident, sensitive young girl; and little Stanley remains content, happy and easy going.
In 2011, I hope to spend more time actually playing with my children as opposed to scheduling playdates and activities for them to play without me. All three kids started to ice skate in 2010, so I hope to get out there more often to enjoy the free skates with them. Even though life with three kids can be difficult, if not tiring at times, the joy that I extract from them each and every day more than rewards all the blood, sweat and tears. I am grateful to have my three little chicks and of course, their daddy too.
We are already looking forward to many special moments in the new year shared with family and friends. And in the final hours of 2010, I'd like to remember the incredible people we lost and will miss in the years ahead...Janice Dansicker and Larry Bensky. We love you. We miss you. And...we will see you again one day.
Have a happy, healthy New Year!




This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Jenny! Here's to health, happiness, love, happy thoughts and joyful actions in 2011... sending love from Dallas!!
ReplyDelete